Inspire Me Day 2




This is Kara! Can we all say, "Hair Envy". Not only does she always have the cutest hair do/styles ever, she has had every imaginable haircut and hair color possible. She is very versatile and always looks so good. Every time I see her it's different and every time it looks great! The other thing about Kara's hair is that it grows like a weed(yes I am very very jealous) not to mention she's got really thick beautiful hair. So if you are looking for someones hair to covet, there you go!

Comments

  1. Ha Ha! Oh gee you give me way too much credit! Thank you though. That is very nice of you to say. I however feel the same about your hair! Thank you for your sweet words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I would love a tutorial on how to do the braid headband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total hair envy Kara! Cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment