Let's talk Swimwear

First of all, raise your hand if you wear a one piece? Now keep your hand raised if you wear it because you thought it was cool.  Here's the dillio ................... I've worn a one piece for the last couple of years because let's faec it, having kids does a number on your body. Even after losing all the weight and then some, I still do not have the body to be rocking a teeny tiny polka dot bikini! For those of you that can, we all secretly hate you.........I mean that's awesome ;) Now this is the part that you've all been waiting to hear, drum roll tatatatatatatatatatata one pieces are in!!!!! Not only that but they are coming out with more styles, more colors, and more options to choose from. Seriously guys there are some super cute onesies out there(and by onesies I mean adult women one piece swimsuits). 

Something else we should all be really excited about(or at least those of us with flaws to cover) are the retro bikinis!! I have been drooling over these suits for the past 2 summers and it looks like companies are finally starting to catch on. You can finally find these at stores like Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters; and if you have the money check out Anthropolige. 

Are you not dying over how cute this suit is? Well you should be!

So there it is, swimsuit trends for 2013! Less (skin) is more............it's just like when knee shorts were trendy for a season or two. Best day of my LIFE!!! What.....knee shorts are cool??? Oh good because I've been rockin those since I got married in 2004 BAM!


Comments