Retro Swimwear 2014

I realize I have done a few posts on swimwear but I wanted to specifically focus on RETRO swimwear! It is really popular right now. In fact the stores that are selling these pieces are sold out before you get a chance to even check out their sites. So I did a little digging and I am here to provide you with some other options. This piece above can be found at Bebops it's a cute Etsy shop.

This suit was also found on etsy at LoveLucyBea, they have a variety of colors to chose from if you don't like this particular suit. Something to take note of is the ruffled top. Also a hot trend this summer!

I am a huge fan of the retro bikinis because they pretty much cover everything that needs to be hidden on a women. The retro one pieces are just as cute. Very flattering and works well with all figures. A lot of the retro sites have full figured women modeling their swimwear, which is a good indication that these aren't just cute on your toothpick friends. They are tailored to specifically be complimentary on a women with curves!


As you can see the retro trends have a lot of polka dots! My friend recommended this site to me and they carry a variety of retro suits. Unique Vintage

And let's not forget the guys because seriously there's nothing hotter than a man in a speedo..........with flowers on it! 

NOT

Men if you are going to try and rock the retro, go with something like this. If you want to try the speedo, do the shorts. Think of James Bond. I love the short swim trunks for guys. I also realize that we live in America and I live in Utah, which means acceptance of the short swim trunks will take awhile to catch on. I can't even convince my own husband to wear them :) Thank goodness I have little boys that can't pick out their own clothing yet, I can dress them any way I want. If you want to try it out check this site

Comments

  1. Jenn, I LOVE your blog. I think you should take on a charity case...that charity case should be me. LOL...although I am not kidding, I wish I had style like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please... You have the cutest style ever!! And such an artistic eye. You are too kind. Ps we're coming to your neck of the woods this weekend. We should get there thur night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree to the charity case & you know I need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you don't. There are some people that come to mind that I would love to give a few tips here and there and trust me it's not either of you :)But that being said, if you ever want a shopping buddy purely for company, you know where to find me!

      Delete
  4. Your blog is awesome! You always give such great advice.
    I have always loved your style! You are gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is awesome! You always give such great advice.
    I have always loved your style! You are gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment