The POOL

I wanted to be very specific by saying that this post is about SWIM SUIT COVER UPS....... stuff you can wear to the POOL.  One of my favorite things to wear to the pool over my swimsuit lately is a maxi dress. They are easy to remove and if you decide to keep covered they don't make you sweat. 

I also love hats! They are a great way to keep your face covered from the sun and add some shade. Once again you can see that I am wearing a dress as a cover up.  This is not a maxi dress, it's called a bubble dress. Also really easy to remove and light weight if you're gonna keep it on.  

I wanted you all to see this cute head wrap. There are lots of ways to look cute when you are heading to the pool. 99% of the time, I get in and swim with my kids, so I don't care what I look like. However if you are one that likes to sun bathe and look cute while doing so, this is a really easy way to tie your scarf around your head and make it look pool appropriate.

Comments

  1. Where did you get that cute purple maxi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forever 21:) They might not have this same one but they do have a variety of choices.

      Delete

Post a Comment