Lots of Color

If you've seen me around lately, you've probably seen me wear this outfit on more than one occasion. It makes me happy because it's bright! Spring time is full of color, so I figure I might as well be as colorful as I can. When you are putting outfits together, think bright. I could have put a white tank with this outfit and it would have looked cute but the yellow makes it so much brighter!  Color color color and lots of it!
I love sandals in the summer. It's pretty much the only type of shoe I wear when it's hot outside.  I get asked all the time where I get certain shoes and it always goes back to one place................FOREVER YOUNG. They have great prices and mounds of shoes to chose from. They aren't Nordstrom quality but they are really cute and you can buy 3 pair for the price of 1. 


Comments

Post a Comment