Men This Ones for You




Men are you tired of wearing the same old tie to church or any other outing that you might wear a tie to????? Well look no further, I'm going to show you two different styles you can use to jazz/spice things up :)


First up is the bow tie! I've seen a lot of kids wearing them(and by kids I mean 0-5yr olds) I've seen lots of old men wearing them(and by old I mean 50+) but I have yet to seen a lot of middle aged men wear them. You see a few here and a few there. It seems you have to be Kanye West or a Jcrew model to wear a bow tie in your 30's but that's no longer true. It's okay to wear them.  The bow tie can be tricky though. It doesn't look good on everyone and your whole ensemble needs to match the bow tie, otherwise you just look like a nerd. Not a hot nerd either just a dorky nerd. No Buenos!  Some of you will be able to pull this look off, others of you may want to try my next trick!! 

For all you men out there that prefer to just stick with the tie, here is something new for you to try! Way to get creative with your tie, right???
Very Cool! So there you have it men. This post was all for you!


Comments

  1. Very nice! Although I was supposed to be your model for the Eldredge knot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still can be! We are going to video tape you doing it and put it on my Youtube Channel :)

      Delete

Post a Comment