Blazers with Knee Shorts

Here's another idea when it comes to my favorite knee shorts ;) Pair a blazer and some cute flats with them. I feel like I've really taken a liking to my denim knee shorts and my favorites happen to be the ones I cut myself! The nice thing about DIY knee shorts are that you can take your old favorite pants that fit really well and cut them into shorts. You end up getting a tighter fitting denim short and they just seriously look so much better than any pre-made levi shorts I've seen. Hmmmmmmmmmm let's see if I can say the word, "shorts" anymore. I don't think I've used that word enough in this post ;)

Blazer-Khols
Bracelets-Forever 21
Shoes- Forever Young
Knee Shorts- Express

This is an old outfit from the closet but I would bet that you can still find similar at the above mentioned stores

Comments