Pizzzants


I know right!!! 
I basically get asked all the time where I buy my outfits..................oh wait, no I don't :) So why then do I like to share my finds??? Well, because.....I love fashion! It's a way of expressing who we are without going bankrupt. Depending on what you like to buy and how often you buy. But that's besides the point......I don't need a fancy car (although my husband would like one).........I don't need a big house with a large yard (although my kids might enjoy that).........give me some moola for clothes each month and I'm one happy camper! We all have our things that we enjoy spending money on, right? Some of us like entertainment (food, movies, activities, etc). Some of us like toys (boats, cars, four wheelers, etc). Some of us like to spend money on our homes (furnishings, yards, appliances, decor). And some of us like fashion (hair, clothing, jewelry, accessories). It's great to find something you love and enjoy spending time and or money on haha:) We all need little hobbies, things that we enjoy doing! So with that, go buy these pants from Nest Boutique! 

Comments