Eyes

Okay, so it's my first week posting, and I have decided to post about 5 of my very favorite products.  I am a bit of a make-up junkie, and I have found some really cool things.  Today I'm going to talk about a few products that I use on my eyes.

First up:  Prime Time, by Bare Essentuals, Bare Minerals

I LOVE this stuff!  It is an eyelid primer for eyeshadow.  Before I found this, I almost never wore eyeshadow because I guess I must have sweaty eyelids, and by the middle of the day all of my eyeshadow had gathered into the crease of my eyelid, and I would have this awful line!  I hated it, so I rarely wore eyeshadow.  Then I found this.  Best day ever!  You just put the tiniest bit on your fingers, then rub it onto your lids before putting eyeshadow on, and then voila!  Your eyeshadow will stay put until you wash it off!  Even if it's the next day (not that I would ever sleep with makeup on).  It is fantastic, and if you have that same problem I did, I highly recommend this product.  It is a bit pricey, but I have had this same tube for months, and still have months left.  You really just need the tiniest bit.

Next Up:  LiLash

Oh my goodness, this stuff has made my eyelashes so long!  I didn't have super short lashes to begin with, but this really has made them so much longer.  I love them!  I noticed that one of my friends' lashes were looking so long, so I asked her if they were natural, and she introduced me to this product.  She said that even her mom, who had next to no lashes has been using it, and hers are so long and full now!  I now have about 5 friends who use it, along with my own mom.  It does wonders, and it doesn't require a prescription like some other eyelash growing products do.  You can get this at any beauty supply store, and again, it's a bit pricey, but if you're like me and have a friend in the business, have her/him go get it for you at a discount.  It should last about 6 months, but somehow, am still using mine after 8 months!

And Last: Double Extend Mascara, by Loreal


Oh boy do I love this mascara.  It has two ends, a white primer, and then the color end.  What I love about this mascara, is that it is different than any other mascara I've ever used.  I don't know how to describe it other than when you wash it off, it comes off in pieces.  It's almost plastic-like, and that makes it so that it doesn't flake or smudge or leave any black below your eyes.  It stays put (unless you get it wet) and really makes my lashes long.  I have introduced this to many people, and everyone who tries it loves it.  My mother in law says that all her friends use it now too!




Comments

  1. Love it!!! I'm such a make-up fashion junkie too so it's fun to read these from you girls!! Rock on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment