Lips

Today I am going to talk about a fun lip stain that I found.  I am all about seeing someone and what they're wearing, and then going to get it myself!  I have a hard time buying lipstick because I never know what it's going to look like on my lips, and I also have a problem with my lipstick "bleeding" off of the edge of my lips.  So, like eyeshadow before I found Prime Time, I rarely wore lipstick before I found this stain.  I love it so much because it stays put, and has a balm on one end to put on after so that my lips look glossy.  I have it in four colors now, but want them all!  I think lipstick is so fun, and adds so much to your makeup, and outfit.  It comes off a little bit when eating, but then you just put a little more on, and you're good to go.  I can even kiss my babies and it doesn't come off.  It doesn't rub off on clothes either!

Product:  Just Bitten, by Revlon
Colors Left to Right: Gothic, Passion, Crave, and Mystical
I'm wearing Crave in the pictures


 So first you apply the stain.  It's basically like a marker, so you just draw the lipstick right on

Then you follow that with the balm to make it look glossy


And Tada!  Your lips will look beautiful all day!

Comments

  1. Pretty sister... I'm totally going to lose money because of you, but just like when we were little, I want to do everything you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment