Monday Inspire Me

You know what is one thing that inspires me...to get all gussied up?  A date night.  My husband and I have been married for over 10 years, and I still absolutely love going on dates with him.  I love it even more when it's scheduled, and I can look forward to it for a few days or a week.  I am a stay at home mom to four awesome kids, and as much as I love doing what I do, it is definitely not something I ever want to waste a good outfit on!  I mean, I have a 10 month old baby boy, who still spits up after almost every feeding!  I don't even want to put my good sweats on most days :)  Sometimes I feel bad for my sweet husband, who gets to come home to a wife in spit-up covered sweats, and t-shirts, unwashed hair pulled back in a ponytail, and no makeup - or even worse, yesterday's makeup!  That's my life most days.  But on the off chance we have a night where we can go out and just spend time with each other sans kiddos, you'd better believe that I am putting something on that makes me feel fabulous!  And you know what is a great bonus?  He might even be excited about it too!  My husband was out running errands, and came home with flowers..."for his hot date"!  I sure love my kids, and love being with them, but going out one on one with my husband sort of reenergizes me.  If you don't have a date planned in the near future, plan one now.  You won't regret it!





Comments