Patterns, and Prints, and Colors Oh MY!


The other night as I was about to go out on a date with my husband and my oldest son, I looked around and noticed that both my sister and sister in law, who were staying with me at the time, my daughter, my niece, and even I was wearing either printed or colored jeans.  None of us had talked about it, or planned it out, it just happened!  I had to get a picture to document how fashion forward we all were!  Colored jeans have been "in" for a few years now, and printed jeans are getting more and more popular every day.  Pretty much every store you go into nowadays has them, so if you haven't dared up to this point, DO IT!  It's time!  And they're so fun, and add a little something to a plain cardigan, or t-shirt.



Just as a side note:  My sister, on the far left is going to be mad at me because I pulled her out of curling her hair to come get the picture, and said, "Just tuck the uncurled hair behind your shoulder.  No one will notice."  Well, as you can see, it came from behind her shoulder in this one picture, and it's noticeable.  Unfortunately, out of the three pictures we took, this was the best one!  Sorry Jules!

Comments