2013 Trends




Meet Alisha...............she's one of my favorites! Not only do I love spending time with her but she inspires me with her sense of style. I tried to talk her into contributing to this blog but she is one busy lady. So I figured that a few posts of her favorite fall outfits would suffice for now :) This beautiful gal is a mother to 4, an escrow officer, a marathon killer and one super SEXY lady! You can expect to see more of her picks this week. I just love her to death:)
 I just wanted to mention really quickly..................if you haven't tried out the skinny jean because you're not sure what to wear them with, this outfit right here is perfect! If I am going to wear tight pants, then I like to offset it with a baggier shirt. Tight pants and shirts are too much for me! Skinny jeans can be worn with a heel, flats, ankle boots, ridding boots and flip flops. The only thing I wouldn't pair them with are chunky sneakers. I see lots of kids doing this but I'm older so I figure that's not age appropriate. You got to draw the line somewhere.


Comments