Coat Trends 2013


Okay so maybe it's been trendy for way longer than 2013 but I just started taking a liking to it, so now I officially dub it, "Coat Trends of 2013!" 


Target actually just came out with some really really really cute puffy coats! They have short ones, long ones, orange ones, navy ones............you name it, they got it. So seriously check it out. Oh and trust me when I say they are way cuter in person. Their site does not do these coats justice!

 And while we are on the topic of puffy coats for women, let's not forget the puffy vest for men (Oooo lala). I feel like this style has come and gone a few times. I also feel like the puffy vest can be a hard one to pull off. You don't want it too puffy. Just enough puff that you can layer with it and walk away without worry of portraying a marshmallow! I actually really like the dressy layering with the tie and all. Very handsome! Also if you want to go more casual but aren't sure how to layer, just wear a hoody with your vest. It gives the illusion of layering because of the hood :) Did anyone else just realize how many times I used the word "layer" in this paragraph?.....................It was a lot!!


Comments