Decisions decisions.........I'm shutting it Down

As much as it pains me to say...................... I've decided to give up on the Fashion Blog. I love my blog..........most of the time but life is busy and it just keeps getting busier. While I'd like to blame it all on a busy lifestyle, the truth is I'm scared of what people think of me or what they're saying behind my back. I'm sure I've been made fun of countless times for my blog. My initial plan to fight back was to continue to put myself out there and prove to people that I'm confident in myself and that I don't care what others think about me. However I do care :(  There are a lot of things I suck at in life but one characteristic that I truly take pride in is my ability to steer clear of gossip and dragging people's name through the dirt. My skin isn't as thick as I hoped (yup I'm a baby) and truly I don't like being made fun of so I'm just going to stick with the family blog.

 I do love fashion and will continue to do a post here or there(on my family blog) about something I like but I'm not going to dedicate a whole blog to it anymore. So for the few of you who liked reading my blog, thanks for following along :-) and you can always check out my family blog!

Phillipsfamily-jenn.blogspot.com



Comments

  1. I have loved this blog Jenn! Good luck in NY! I'm excited to hear updates, via... your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and will miss it! Good luck in New York

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved your blog, I wish I had posted when I love stuff to balance out the negative things floating out there. I will miss seeing a new post from you in my FB feed. I hope once you are settled you start again. If not you will at least be on an awesome adventure with so many fashion avenues to enjoy yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it too Jenn. I felt like it was a great way to keep in touch with you after I had moved (even if it was just me checking out your cool stories :)). Good luck in NY. You guys will be awesome I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your blog. I have always looked up to you as a friend even when we where kids. I'm sad that some people are so insecure with them selves that they have to put other people down. Don't let them get to you. You are definitely the better person. I'm so excited you are moving to NY now you are close I can come visit you or you could come down here and we can have a beach vacation.... You are an amazing person and I loved all your fashion advice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenn-
    I admire that you were able to put yourself out there. I didn't realize how much I don't know about fashion (since I'd never followed a fashion blog before yours. :) ) Your blog was successful in teaching me trends I didn't know about and I even tried to use lots of the tips you gave. I'm glad you did it because you love it. I think we all care what people think. Sometimes when we aren't happy with ourselves we have a hard time being happy for others. That's probably the only thing holding people back from accepting it. But I feel like it was received well. Continue to do what makes you happy. I'll be reading your family blog. :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment