Are you Ready Steph?


 Steph and I were on a mission this weekend to find us a new outfit. The goal was to find something that would be interchangeable with our clothes at home. After all this is a blog about using what you have, not about buying a new outfit every week. I have found that when trends change(which they always do) if you buy just a few things and mix them in with outfits you already have, you can keep up. It's not everyone's goal to keep up but for those of you that love it but can't afford it, these are some ways to help you stay in the game. My favorite store on a budget is Forever 21. They have everything! Whether you are a conservative dresser or a hipster, you can find it all. The other great thing, is that they are always having sales and who doesn't love a sale!! So after hours of trying on many outfits, the ones below are the ones we ended up with.












Comments

  1. So cute...so do you want to shop for me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is rad...I request you do that for me at some point.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn...found your blog through Julia on FB! Loving your style and the way you mixed things up. Looking forward to following along with your new blog.

    xo Grace
    www.wrinkledchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I checked out your blog. So cute! Do you live on the big Island? My sister lives out there also.

      Delete
  4. Loved the outfits, the one of Steph in the white dress with the coral sweater was darling too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment