Modern Vintage






Zoey and I had the opportunity to do some modeling for Modern Vintage Boutique. It was really really really fun! It's one of those things were you feel beautiful for a day. It's not very often were I get to play dress up. Getting all dolled up to try on clothes was like living in a dream for a day. I know I know everyone is thinking to themselves..............."don't quit your day job!" Wellllllllllllllllll I'm not going to (at least not yet haha;), but we did have a lot of fun.Go check out their clothing, it's super cute and you won't be disappointed!

Comments

  1. not very modest though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Well I guess it depends on your views of modesty.......... if you don't like to wear clothing that shows your shoulders then you can put a jacket or a a cardigan over it. I do it all the time! Plus this would make for super cute beach wear. I actually have two maxi dresses that I wear to the pool all the time. Everyone has a difference of opinion. That's why layering is always an option my anonymous commentator :)

      Delete
    2. Oh and Ps if you happen to read this response, you don't have to post anonymously. I am not easily offended. There's not a whole lot that gets to me and I appreciate everyone's take on issues.

      Delete
  2. love the matching outfit with your kid, looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment