I Got The Blues

This belt is cool, right? I hope you think so, otherwise I took a close up for no reason at all haha:)

Apparently I like a lot of blue! I actually really like the way blue looks with brown hair. I think it's very complimentary. I recently saw a girl wearing almost this exact same outfit and thus I was inspired!! So cute! Lots of blue and a brown belt to break it up just a bit. PERFECTO!!
I'm just gonna go ahead and mention that I LOVE J Crew but I can't afford anything there. Even when it's on sale. I actually buy most of my stuff at Forever 21, Old Navy, Target and for shoes Forever Young. I know that some of those stores seem juvenile or NOT age appropriate however  if you pair stuff and look around you can find some really cute things and cheap..........................did I mention CHEAP! Obviously the quality will not be that of some "other" stores but who cares because you can buy more when you're paying 5$ for a shirt. We all have limits we have to work within, so if you are like me,  I thought I'd at least share with you where I get most of my stuff!

Comments