Print Shirts


I love am loving character print shirts/sweaters/tees. They have some really cute ones at DownEast right now.
 
Right now this trend seems to be printed mostly on sweaters but I have had this elephant shirt forever and it works. That's why you should always be careful about throwing stuff out. There are lots of ways to wear these shirts. You can see 3 different ways right in this post. I am not a huge fan of tight shirts because I feel like I am always sucking in. As you can see, I chose to wear a vest over it. You can do it any way you like.

You can also find these at Old Navy

Comments

  1. Hello! I realize this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established website like yours require a large amount
    of work? I'm completely new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary everyday. I'd
    like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal
    experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
    Appreciate it!

    Look at my page :: vouchers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment