Turquoise


I get told I look like Blake Lively all the time. Do you guys think so? This is me up above doing my best Blake impression. What do you think? I'm kidding....................I never get told that, I wish I did. I think she's purtty! She has a unique look about her. Sooooooooooo my post has nothing to do with Blake(yes we are on a first name basis) it's more about her lovely earrings in this particular picture. I am LOVING turquoise!
I think that the turquoise looks so great with white. If you have an outfit that is white ATTACK then add some turquoise jewelry. It looks (as my three yr old would say) heally heally gooooood!

I personally like the contrast of the gold against the turquoise. And I personally think that my personal opinion matters ;)

Doesn't it look so great with dark hair too?? Gosh guys, it just looks great with everything! I probably am digging the turquoise due to my obsession with moccasins!

Everything Indian or Native American(I'm not sure which one is more politically correct) but I love it all! And since we are moving into the Spring, I will leave you with a picture of colored moccasins! I would buy them all myself and proudly display me in each of them hahaha but that's not a possibility at this point. 

So there you go! 

Comments