2013 Swim Trends

I've done at least 3 different posts on swimwear and my love affair with retro inspired suits! Last week my  friend  Alisha mentioned to me that Koo De Ker was having a swim sale event and after seeing the styles I had to get one. 

Look how flattering they are. They cover all the right spots and help accentuation the good ones!  Check out there site! They have a boutique located around 9th and 9th. They have a lot of cute clothing too!

It has been brought to my attention that you can also buy these suits online at Kingdom&State

Comments

  1. If i wasn't 8 months pregnant i would go get one today!!! So freaking cute...on you too!!! Rock on Jen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you are prego...........congrats!! You'll be back in a suit in no time :)

      Delete
  2. You can buy the suits online at http://kingdomandstate.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for letting me know that. I will check out that site!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment