JCPENNY

Did you guys know that JCPenny has done a total make over? They went from the 1990's up to our current year. I've heard a lot about their efforts to re brand themselves, so I decided to go check out the one by my house. I was really impressed. They have a lot of really cool brands there with updated clothing. I was drawn to the men's section as soon as I walked in. They aren't quite all the way there but they have made progress and they definitely have some brands in there that help their cause. Did you also know that there is a Sephora in JCPENNY at the South Towne Mall located in Sandy? It's true. You don't have to drive all the way to Fashion Place anymore. There website doesn't do justice for all the onsite changes. You will have to go to the store to see what I'm talking about. Check it out the next time you are out shopping. The have some really great deals for a lot of up to date clothing!
They have about 10 different colors to chose from and this particular style is 14.99! Colored shorts for anyone is in right now and finding styles that look good and fit well, that aren't over priced can be a challenge. These look really nice and they are a slim fit which is really in right now too for men. Finding all sorts of shorts at JCPenny's for men was my favorite thing. They had a ton of colors and styles to chose from.
 I know a lot of you will hate me for promoting this next item but it actually looks really good when worn the right way with the right body type. The man tank top!! JCPenny had a lot to chose from but their website model looks hideous in them. I like the tank on a more slender man(think hipster) Huge bulging muscles look gross in the tank. I will show you what I mean with pictures below.
Our very own local celebrity knows how to wear this and looks good while doing it. It would also  look good with an  open denim shirt to go over it.

This is NO BUENOS ! Tight tanks are baaaaaaaaad! If you happen to be more muscular, wear a baggier tank. You don't want it skin tight. If these pictures aren't helpful and you still don't know how or if you should wear it, google hipster tank tops. It has to fit your style! 



Comments