Ross Dress for Less

And I'm back to swim stuff! My husband laughs at me because I own more swimwear  than I do regular clothing. I just get so excited for the summer! There is nothing I love more thaaaaaaaaaan myself. hahahaha jk .........I just said that because I have lots of pictures of myself so naturally you would think, "she must be really into herself," but I'm not.................not at all really! Okay so back to what I was saying before.........I love these tight swim dress things. I got this from Ross dress for less for 8$! They weren't kidding when they said Ross DRESS FOR LESS!! I like maxi dresses too.........obviously because I have some but these are my new favorite. A bunch of my gal pals were wearing them on a girls trip we had recently and they've been on my mind ever since. That's how I shop you know. I go looking for clothes and if I'm still thinking about them a few days after that's when I decide to go back and buy it. 

Comments

  1. I think it's awesome you use yourself as the model and write about what you like. That's the purpose of blogging right? To share about things we think about, things we love, are passionate about and our experiences.

    I found your blog through another friend's blog. Thanks for sharing apart of who you are!

    Check mine out if you have a minute or get bored :)

    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I checked out your blog too! It's nice to have support from one another in the blogging community :)

      Delete

Post a Comment