Cardigan Anyone?


Have you ever thought to yourself, "I have this cute cardigan, I wonder what it would look like if I wore it as a shirt?" Well you should if you haven't. There are always ways to pair outfits and wear clothing that you never thought of before. The best part about being creative is that you feel like you have a new outfit without spending the money. So find that cardigan that you usually wear over your shirts and try wearing it as your shirt. You may be pleasantly surprised! Oh and something I should have done with this outfit was add a belt. So wear a belt if you're going to do this. You're welcome :)

Comments

  1. I really like the necklace. It kinda has a scarf-like vibe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got it at DownEast Outfitters a year ago. They are always carrying really cute jewlery.

      Delete

Post a Comment