Hair Styles 2013

It's back!! The side part is back! After a good solid 4yrs the side part is making a come back. I have seen a few celebrities here and there sporting the side part and I am having all sorts of mixed feelings about it.

While it took me a bit to accept the middle part, I have fallen madly and deeply in love with it. It's  this free spirit, long hair don't care type style and I'm not sure I'm ready to give it up.

But like anything, if it's trendy it has a way of pulling me in. Don't get me wrong, back in the day I rocked a beautiful side part like nobodies business but am I ready to go back to that.....................sure, what the heck :)

The side part is sexy! It's beautiful. It's classy and everything in between. So for those of you who never took to the middle part, don't worry(because I know you were super worried) the side part is back in. See, it's like clothing. If you just hang onto things for long enough, it always cycles back around.

And men............I did not forget about you! The side part is equally cool for you too! 


Comments

  1. UMMMMM SO!!! they have been doing that over here for years, but leave it to the media to figure it is a thing, years later, so I will let you know when the hair styles change and then you can be ahead of the media. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please! If you know the trends before they are trends, I'd love a inside scoop! Plus I live in utah and we catch on to trends a little later than other places. Namely Ca and Ny. Glad you've been doing the side part for years! It's one of my favorites :)

      Delete

Post a Comment