Hi! I'm Jennie!

Hi everyone!  My name is Jennie, and when Jenn asked me to contribute to her blog, I was so excited - but a little nervous.  I am definitely not an expert in fashion, but I absolutely love it, and hope that I can add something fun and maybe a little different to this blog.
To tell you a little bit about myself, I am a 31 year old wife, and mother of four.  Well, that about sums me up!  Just kidding.  Although, they do pretty much run my life.  I have a seven year old boy - 8 in October, a five year old boy, a three year old princess, and an 8 month old baby boy.  To say my life is crazy right now would be an understatement.  But I love it, and wouldn't have it any other way...usually.  My husband and I have been married for just over 10 years, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!  I like to spend time with friends and family, and one of my favorite things to do is go out to eat.  I know, I'm pretty boring, but I love it.
Jenn and I have been friends since high school, and I am so grateful that we have kept in touch and still hang out thirteen years later.  We are a lot alike in so many ways, but as you'll get to see on this blog, she is much more daring when it comes to fashion.  I guess I'm a bit of a conservative when it comes to my fashion, but that's good, right?  For every crazy, flamboyant, unmatching person out there, we need one who has to wear black shoes because her shirt is black, right?  That's me.  I'm a matcher.  I still like there to be a color theme in my family pictures, I like my shoes to match my shirt.  I will absolutely wear printed leggings, but you'd better believe that my shirt is going to be solid because two prints at once? Way too out there for me!  Don't get me wrong, when someone else is wearing it, I love it, and wish I could pull it off, but I get scared.
Anyway, I am excited to get started posting to this blog, and I hope you find something useful out of what I have to say!
This is my cute husband and I in Cabo in April

These are my beautiful children - photo by Blackbird Photography


Comments