HAIR!

I am so indecisive when it comes to my hair.  Or perhaps I just get bored easily.  I can not stand to have my hair the same for more than say, a year or so.  I get sick of doing it the same, so I try new things.  I get sick of it being long, so I chop it off.  Then that gets old, so I grow it out again.  I get sick of it being blonde, so I dye it brown, or black and then get sick of that, so I dye it blonde again.  I have friends and family who have had the same hair color, length, and style since I have known them, and I don't know how they do it!  I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?  Well, I guess mine's broke!  Luckily for me, I have always had a friend in the hair styling business, so it doesn't break the bank every time I need a fix.
Here are a few of my do's...in no particular order.  Let me know what you think!

Short and Sassy - shorter on one side than the other


Long and Blonde

Long and Brown

The melt - which I love because there is virtually no upkeep.  Roots are in!  Yay!

Medium and Dark

Medium and Blonde

Super Dark

Looong



Really Dark

Medium and Dark

Super short








Comments

  1. You didn't give the name of who does you hair. I swear I can never find someone capable of giving me a good A-line so I'm always looking for a new one to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! She's actually one of my best friends! She has a salon in her home in Farmington. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you her info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful in all the pictures. But my personal favorite is when you have it blond and A-line short! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! I think that is the response I have heard most. I guess I'll give it another go!

      Delete

Post a Comment