Image Skin Care



I'm a little bit obsessed with skincare producst. I've tried a whole loct of stuff out on the market including
Cetaphil
Cindy Crawford's Timeless Beauty
Estee Lauder
Proactive
Strivectin
etc
and most recently Image Skin Care. I have super sensitive skin and almost every thing I use ends up causing me to break out into a rash, so my recent favorites with this line are the retinol cream, SPF day wear, and the max night creme. I know it sounds like a lot but that's because it is! I don't like the idea of aging gracefully, so you best believe I'm going to take extra measures in the preventative stages! You may be thinking, "You are vain." Well...................you are right. I care way too much about things that don't matter but that's just who I am. At least my face will look really good when I'm 60 haha :) Oh and ps I have loved all these other brands. This is just my latest find and I love it more! If I had to go back to using one of the above mentioned lines it would be Estee Lauder. I love their Daywear Cream. I used it both night and day and I always got comments about my skin glowing. So, until I find the next latest and greatest I will be sticking with Image.

Comments