Turtle Necks









Is the turtle neck making a come back? Some of you may be asking, "Did the turtle neck ever go out?" Either way I bought one just recently. I don't know if it was because of the black and white stripes or the fact that it's been freezing and a long sleeve turtle neck sounded perfect for warmth! I have to say I am excited about it(even if it does make my face look chubby). There's nothing like wearing a shirt that really accentuates the chubbiness in ones cheeks :)

Turtle Neck - H&M


Comments

  1. That is so funny because I used to have a shirt JUST like this a few years ago and I gave it away to the D.I.. Today I was thinking about how I wish I had it still, but I was wanting to cut the turtleneck part off and make it into a vneck or something. I was so pissed I had given it away!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment